Tensor.NET Enterprise is the flagship product of our proven range of Windows™ based time and attendance products. It provides total control over the creation of working rules, Access Control, Job Costing and System Security. It has specifically been designed for multiple companies, each managing multiple sites.
A complete Smart Card Time and Attendance system including European Working Time Regulations checking and reporting, ensuring that your company remains compliant with both regional and national legislation.
The Enterprise edition software has a familiar Windows™ interface, providing quick and easy access to information.
The system holds details of each employee, including a photograph of each person, if required.
- Web enabled, mobile / wireless technology based Time & Attendance for those employing 20 people to 10,000+.
- Smart Card and Biometric validation of an employee’s identification.
- Support for EM, HID, iClass & MiFare cards.
- Absenteeism & lateness reporting.
- Access Control with graphic maps and email alerts for all types of door, barriers, turnstiles & gates.
- Email & ‘System Tray’ alerts.
- Fire Roll Call reporting directly from clock controlled Ethernet connected printers, automatically triggered by fire alarm activation.
- Comprehensive user-definable Working Patterns, Rosters, and Shifts.
- Annualised hours and Flexitime methods of payment.
- Extensive EU Working Time Regulations checking and reporting.
- Manning level.
- Report Generator outputs to web pages or text; either manually or automatically. Reports are all user defined.
- Graphical Absence Planner with powerful reporting/analysis facilities for both individuals and groups.
- On-line Self Service module allows staff to clock IN or OUT, check hours, request leave + other functions via internet, mobile or other communications.
- With the Telephone Clocking module staff can call in from remote locations to clock IN or OUT or review their flexitime balance or remaining holiday entitlement. After entry of their pass code, an automated, spoken menu guides employees to the option they require.
- Seamless interface to Tensor Personnel and Visitor Management products.
- Export to Payroll function allows data from WinTA.NET to communicate with all the major payroll packages such as Sage, Pegasus, Centrefile, Unipay and many more.
- Screen Designer facility for users to add customised screens and database tables.
XP Professional, Vista, Windows 7 or 8.
A dual Pentium 4 compatible 2.4GHz processor
4Gb of free hard disk space
CD ROM drive (for installation)
1 x USB port (camera) optional
Further USB ports for the optional fingerprint reader (1 USB port per device).
* Please note these are basic system requirements. For a full list please contact us.
Tensor.NET Data Sheet